"There 's no time to loose
I heard her say
You'd better catch your dreams
Before they slip away
And we're dying all the time
If you loose your dreams
You might loose your mind
Oh, is life unkind"
(the rolling stones, ruby Tuesday)
"Love is the message and the message is love
From the streets to the mountains to the heavens above
Tell everybody what your dreaming of,
that love is the message and the message is love"
Lothlorien Peacefestival September 5-12 2015
From September 5 to 12 2015 Centre Lothlorien organizes an international and multicultural peacefestival in the French countryside for the third time. Put the dates on your calendar!
Special Guests who have already confirmed to be there:- Tibetian Monks from the Séra Djé Monastry
- Francisco Quiroga (Paco) and Nasly, Maya from Colombia
- Pinky More, India. Traditional Indian Yoga, daily
- Olivier Ledoux, sculpture. Making an 8 meters high totem!
- Morten Wolf Storeide, Worlddrum & Shaga ceremony
- Martine Lancetti, from Martinique
- Dona Rosa and Carola Esparza, from Chili
- Chief Phil Lane, Lakota, USA
- Ruben Saufkie, Hopi, USA
- Tatsuhiko Kimori, Healer from Japan
- Roberto Lopez, Shaman from Mexico
- Martha Llanos, Peru, Embajadores de Paz
- Hilde Goris, Belgium. With her we’ll make a sand circle
- Elisabeth Araujo, El Salvador
- Maria Cruada, Maya, El Salvador
- Bike for Peace
- Simona Wolfer, workshop Hearth Math
- Christiane Biebl, wholy pipe ceremony
- Ginette Rédouté, lecture
- Marie Charroyer, photo exposition
- Har Tsion, workshops and healings
- Association Shane, film Peru
- Sri Niranjan, India
- Anna Agren, Sweden and Roel Dullaert, Holland
- Les Bures Haleurs, France
- The Barnwell Shift, USA
- Lorenzo Sanchez, France
- Billy TK senior, Maori from New Zealand
- Cosmo, United Kingdom
- Caris Arkin, Italy
- And hopefully the Mr. Grey Hat Band, Holland
ReservationsThe places for the festival are limited this time, so please book now!
Go to packages for more information and send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon at the Lothlorien Peacefestival!
Lothlorien Peacefestival 2015
"Imagine all the people
Living life in peace You may say that I'm a dreamer
but I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one" (John Lennon)
"Have I been sleeping?
I've been so still
Afraid of crumbling
Have I been careless?
Dismissing all the distant rumblings
Take me where I am supposed to be
To comprehend the things that I can't see
Cause I need to move
I need to wake up
I need to change
I need to shake up
I need to speak out
Something's got to break up
I've been asleep
And I need to wake up
"We share the same biology
Regardless of ideology
What might save us, me, and you
Is that the Russians love their children too"